Dream.


So, you must be wondering where I find the time to juggle a full time job, be a full time mom and wife, go to church full time, and attend praise team practice... well, I don't know how I do it, but Noelle (the owner of Quick Creations) can attest to how many late projects I've had to submit lately.  lol.

What's worse is that I've sold half of my card stash at work, and people keep asking for more.  They want birthday and Christmas theme cards, but I really don't have time to make them anymore.

It's a Catch 22!


In any case, "Piper" was an easy color for me.  I have been out of the copic coloring game for a couple of months, so I was a little intimidated to even try.  I thought I would give her ombre hair just to shake the nerves off and then color a 2nd image; not knowing that I'd love how this first one would turn out.

I was so proud of it, I even posted a "making of" photo on my instagram!






I usually struggle when attempting Shabby Chic cards, but this time it was pretty easy.
I like this style, and I hope to make time this month for more cardmaking!




So, as I mentioned in my last post, I asked people to share what they are grateful for.

My top 5 are below:
1 - my health and my family's health
2 - answered prayers
3 - the pastors at my church, that study the bible and are guided by the spirit of God to help people really have a deeper relationship with God.
4 - my inhaler
5 - my job and all my co-workers.

If you haven't already, I'd love to know some of things you are thankful for this year... and don't forget to use the 10% coupon below at the Quick Creations shop!

use code "DAMARIS10" to save on your next QC purchase.

ENJOY!


Supplies:
* Saturated Canary "Piper" stamp
* Copic Markers
* Memento Cocoa Brown ink
* Kaisercraft "Enchanted Garden" 6.5 x 6.5 paper
* Spellbinders Dies
* Heidi Swapp "dream" wood veneer
* Prima bling
* Wild Orchid Crafts & I Am Roses flowers & leaves
* Stampendous "Frantage" embossing powder
* "Antique Linen" distress ink
* Netting
* Hot glue
* White doily


post signature

...and

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments