Tiddly Inks Challenge & 40% off!

Today's Tiddly Inks Challenge is "Anything Goes" and I decided to use one of their new stamps "Magical Friendship" (which comes in digital or acrylic form), together with the "Wryn's Tree" $1 digital stamp to create a soft shabby card

I used copic markers, Dear Lizzy paper, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Lawn Fawn die, Spellbinders die and distress ink to build my card.  I also used my silhouette machine to cut out circles and that super cute hexagon stencil-type background.  I need to cut more of that. I love that it gives it a "fishy" feel since it looks like netting.




I hope you will join us in this fun challenge.

There are a couple of new stamps in the Tiddly Inks shop and also a few freebies you can download.  And even some $1.00 super cute digital stamps scattered throughout the shop.  Not all of them are in the bargain bin, so go dig!

And before I go I want to let you know that Christy, the owner and artist of Tiddly Inks has announced a 40% off Store Wide Sale!  I don't know when it ends, but I suggest you take advantage of that great promotion.


post signature




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

JanR said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the layout, the colours, the paper, the sentiment, your colouring...well everything 'coz I completely love it!