Picture Perfect Breakfast.

I like to think I make the BEST breakfast in the world.
Why?
Well, because I really do make the BEST breakfast in the world.
I've been to iHOP, Dennys, Cracker Barrel (they are neck n neck with me - hehe), and countless other joints, but nothing compares to my taste.
I love adding fresh vegetables that give flavor and color to my omelettes.  
Or scrambles.  
Depending how you like them.
I love adding spices too.  
It's not just for meat!
I always make a hearty breakfast (unless I'm running late or have early appointments), and I decided to photograph this particular day because I just KNEW it was going to be delish!

I went out to the patio, took my Canon and got a shot.
I was right too, it was the best tasting breakfast I had all week.  
And I make it about 4-5 times a week.  hehe

It would be a dream to open a breakfast spot.  And create all these omelettes and egg dishes for hungry customers... but for now I'm happy feeding my 2 hungry boys.  
And sometimes my malti-poo Daizy.  
She likes hers scrambled with ham or turkey.




It was a simple, one-page layout.  
One photo did the trick, with lots of detailed journaling.
I used an old Project Life 3x4 card and 2 stickers by Pink Fresh Studio and 1 sticker by Crate Paper.
Done.
I love that the embellishments don't take center stage and fight for your visual attention.
I think I'll make more pocket pages like this.

Come visit the Come On Get Crafty shop for more Pink Fresh Studio goodies, along with tons more cute stickers and embellishments.

Til next time, I hope you have a great week and a great start to your Summer!


post signature

i design for...



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments