My 1st "FABBY FRIDAY" as...

... one of the newest members of the Tiddly Inks Design Team!!!


So, if you were around Facebook and Instagram over the weekend you might've seen a glimpse of the exciting news I shared, but then deleted because I wanted the "official" announcement to come with a project share and blog post... hehe.

What an AWESOME way to start National Scrapbooking Month, eh?  I was shocked, happy, intimidated, worried, had tons of questions, but most of all flattered that I'd be joining such a talented group of crafters, and designing for such a sweet, humble, friendly and dedicated artist like Christy.

Okay, enough babble... let's get to the really good part.
The card.

I created this wedding card (with no one in mind), in the hopes that I'll be invited to a wedding one day and be ready to use it..hehe.



The image "Love You Mostest" is new to the shop.  I added the Heart Rose Frame background using a 2012 freebie, designed by Lou (the DT head), for TI.  I didn't even realize I had this until I searched my TI folder and saw it.  I also used the heart flowers from the "Bloom Beautifully" digi to complete the wedding scene.  It turned out super pretty and took very long to color.  I had to take breaks because every time I finished a new section I was afraid to begin another part and screw it up...hehe.



The great news is that Christy decided to add that Rose Frame background back to the shop, and it is included in your purchase of the "Love You Mostest" digi.
Isn't that AWESOME!??
YAY!!!
So happy about that!

As always a list of supplies is at the end of this post.

Thank you for checking in and I look forward to reading your lovely comments.
Have a GREAT weekend!


post signature


SUPPLIES
* Black & White cardstock
* X-Press It Blending card
* Copic markers
* Prima paper flower
* Feathers
* Pearl sprays
* Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
* Heart doily
* Wood veneer word
* Stampendous Frantage embossing powder
* Hot glue & Tombow mono adhesive
* Wink of Stella clear and red brush pens




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

JanR said...

I adore the scene you created! Lovely card!

Heide said...

What a beautiful wedding scene you have created.

Heather B said...

So so gorgeous. I love the dark, bright red on the flowers.