Hello Sunshine.


For today's project share I decided to pull out some old Project Life cards, including one of my favorites created by Amy Tangerine.  I have my cards sorted out by color first and then by company, so it was easy to locate and pull cards to match my color scheme.  I tried to match all my cards and embellishments to the photo showing Rita's Ice.  It just so happens that all the photos taken worked great with that color combo.  (I get lucky like that a lot! - hehe)

Anyhow, some of the newer items I used came from Crate Paper, Webster's Pages, Elle's Studio and Bella Blvd; which you can find in the COGC shop, along with other yummy goodies.

I hope you have found some inspiration to help embellish your memories.




post signature

i design for...


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments