Pocket Letter Craze.

If you've been active on Instagram, Facebook groups or Youtube within the past month you would've heard the term "Pocket Letter" or "Pocket Letter Pals".  This new fun way to pen-pal is taking the craft community by storm.  I was very reluctant to join in the fun, because I didn't want to add another "to-do" to my list, but I couldn't resist those cute pockets being filled with goodies.


The concept was created by this super AWESOME lady here, and there's tons of videos and hashtags you can search to find inspiration.  It's a fun way to use your scraps or to use your new stuff to make something unique and pretty.
I decided to pull out the new yummy goodies that is currently being sold in the Come On Get Crafty shop to create a fun pocket letter; mostly product by Elle's Studio, Dear Lizzy, October Afternoon & Maggie Holmes.  I filled the pockets with gum, washi tape, enamel dots, stickers, prima flowers, a letter to my pen-pal, top 10 things about me, and some other goodies.  You can add anything you like, anything that you think your pen-pal will enjoy.
These are very addicting and really fun to play around with.
There are no rules, except to add a letter to your pen-pal.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin


i design for...

3 comments

Sharla said...

Ooh, lots of little pieces of scrappy goodness!! Love it! I've seen this before and think it's a brilliant idea!

M Tipton said...

I love everyone's creativity. Every pocket page is different and that's the beauty of it. You are nervous when you do the first one ... But get that one out the way and it's wonderful after that. We all learn great ideas from each other. You can make simple pockets or lavish ... It's up to you! I love this new craze!

Chung said...

Love mine to be colorful and fun