Make A Wish.

One of my favorite stamp companies out there for coloring with copic markers is The Greeting Farm.  Their images are not only super cute, but they really are easy to color.  I like to challenge myself and take it a step further with their stamps, which is why creating shapes in their hair and clothes is fun for me.  I started doing this to them 2 years ago and have enjoyed it since.  The image comes to life for me and I always get a kick out of giving them names and personalizing them for someone special.

"Birthday Anya 3" can be purchased at the Quick Creations Shop, and if you use code "DAMARIS10" at check out, you will save 10% on your total purchase.

Please also visit the Quick Creations Blog and Facebook Group for more inspiration and shop specials.

A list of supplies is below.



Have a Happy and Blessed Easter.

post signature


SUPPLIES
* The Greeting Farm "Birthday Anya 3"
* Copic Markers
* Uni-ball Signo white gel pen
* X-Press It cardstock
* Heidi Swapp "Dreamy" 6x6 paper pad
* Lawn Fawn "Chit Chat" stamps set
* Recollections doily, flower and bling
* The Twinery twine

...and


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments