Party Animal.

We're having a really cute sketch challenge starting today over at the Come On Get Crafty blog.

   


I created a fun & bright layout with an old photo of Giovanni.  He was 3 years old in this photo and I've had it for more than a year waiting for the right pieces and layout to use it on.  We were at his cousin's first birthday party and he had such a blast.  I enjoyed watching him dance, by himself, in the center of the room.  I love that he doesn't care what people think of him.

He was too afraid to try the face-painting, but he loved blowing bubbles!

As always, I pulled colors from the photo; a lot of the product I used came from the COGC shop, including the new Elle's Studio "Cienna" collection, some October Afternoon pieces, Amy Tangerine & Pink Fresh Studio epoxy stickers, and more.




I had fun creating this layout using the sketch and I hope you make a little time this weekend to craft and join the challenge.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

i design for...

1 comment

Sharla said...

Super cute, love the paper strips and hearts, plus....he's just a little cutie!!