Coffee & Copics.

I recently found out that cleaning my copic markers will help substantially in preserving the longevity of their life.  If you color images on a consistent basis (like I do), you'd know how dirty and sticky they become over time.

So I decided to give my babies a bath and treat them to a SPA DAY... hehe.  
Incidentally, for this layout, I created 2 pages for 2 different days and yet they both have very similar color combinations.  So I decided to take a unified photo and make it one big layout.
I used some cards by My Mind's Eye, Project Life and Dear Lizzy; and embellished with Pink Paislee, American Crafts, Crate Paper, Kelly Purkey, Bella Blvd, October Afternoon and Pebbles.

A lot of these products can be found on the Come On Get Crafty Shop.
Just click here to find some of your favorites.

P.S.  Mint Green Peeps?  Thank you Target!

Be blessed,
post signature
i design for...


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments