Wrapping Paper.

In keeping with the "paper scraps spirit" of yesterday's "UGLY" cards, I made these quick, clean & simple cards.


I cut strips of "All Bundled Up" paper, by Crate Paper, into 2.75" x 3" pieces.
I curled them with a paintbrush and rolled them into "tiny rolls of wrapping paper".

At least that's what they resemble to me.
lol.



I glued them down to the card and to each other [into high/low sequence] and added a diecut sentiment by Elle's Studio.

I loved it so much, I made it again, using the Elle's Studio "Good Cheer" collection.





The fact that this 12x12 "Good Cheer" paper is double-sided, helps add interest when looking at the card from a different angle.



I love the outcome.
They are super adorable and ready to ship!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Berina RGA said...

wow!!! nice idea... it does look like rolls of wrapping paper... beautiful..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Tina Campbell said...

That is a really cute idea :) and they do look like wrapping paper