Christmas Fun!

Well, this is a first for me.

Scrapbooking a 12x12 layout of a photo that JUST HAPPENED last week!




I was inspired by Elle's Studio layout sketch and their Good Cheer collection.
(I've mentioned how in love I am with it, right?)

http://www.shopellesstudio.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/sketch1.jpg

Anywho... I hope you are having a fun season leading up to Christmas and getting lots of projects and/or baking done.
I wish I baked more.
I think Gio would enjoy it a LOT!

Today Gio and I decorated and filled these super cute Kraft boxes from last year's Target collection.
I bought them with the intention of using them last year and never got around to it.
Found them in storage and pulled them out.



They are personalized and he'll be giving them to his favorite 3 girls.
(He's such a ladies man!)




post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments