Merry.

For today's card, I did a little masking and 2 types of stamping.

Before my husband was able to locate my copic markers in storage, I decided that I would get stamps to make cards that would allow me to either use with ink or that I can use with Wink Of Stella brushes.  Have you heard of those?  They are super sparkly!


This stamp set is exclusive to Studio Calico and I purchased it with very clean and simple cards in mind.

I stamped the ornaments with Hero Arts ink (also using a masking technique) and added a silver wink of stella on top.

For the "merry", I inked up the stamp with a red wink of stella pen and stamped it directly on the card front.  After a few seconds (it dries really quickly), I went over the sentiment and filled in the gaps with the same pen.


I stamped "merry christmas" in versafine black ink, and finished off the card with a few sequins by Fancy Pants from their "Oh Deer" collection.

I absolutely love the clean look of this card, but would you believe that hubby told me to throw it away cuz he hates it!?
How RUDE!
It's my MISFIT card.
lol



I tried hard to get a close up view of how sparkly everything is, but I'm working with an Android tablet as my camera... I promise to take better photos next year.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Sharla said...

Very cute Damaris!! I've seen alot of these on Instagram and love the CAS style, love all the different looks and products you are using. I don't have wink of stella yet and I know it's something that I MUST have..ack, need to place an order ASAP!! ;D

Berina RGA said...

beautiful CAS card!! love the ornament stamp...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie