You've Been Naughty!!



Good morning bloggers.

Bugaboo Stamps is hosting a Bingo Challenge this week, and I decided to use the "Starts With B", "Starts With T", and "Flower" recipe for today's card share.  You've seen me use Stella in previous cards and I continue to choose her to showcase because she's so darn funny and very easy to color.







I hope you will take out the time this week to join us for this fun challenge, you will be eligible to win a few digital stamps from their shop.

Thanks for stopping by.





post signature


Challenges
Creative Moments - Anything Goes

15 comments

jessica said...

LOL I LOVE it!! Stella is awesome!!!
Such a FUN card!!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

Caroline said...

Love this card the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sharla said...

Ha! This is too funny!
Have a great weekend!

Berina RGA said...

more than Stella, I like the flowers and stones at the bottom. How did you make those flowers?

AtStudioD said...

@Berina RGA Thank you. I didn't make the flowers, they are from Wild Orchid Crafts. =)

Berina RGA said...

@Damaris Oh!! They are lovely!!

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! :O)

Migdalia said...

Cuet!Cute!Cute!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

alethea said...

hahaha I love this!! What a fab sentiment!!! HUgsxx

Beckie said...

I love Stella. Great card. Love all the elements.

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

Ardilla said...

Hahaha... pour Stella! I love your card :)

Leah l'Orange said...

totally lullzing at this one! :) i have some old couple stamps and i need to bust them out now!

Linda Clanton said...

These stamps always make me smile :)

Renee said...

How funny is that!! I may have to check out these stamps now! Lol

Sarah Biswabic said...

This is so funny! Very cute!