25 DOC - Day 7 - Vintage Christmas

My first time coloring a La La Land Crafts stamp was a couple of weeks ago when Sharon, Yeya, Albania & I got together for an all day crop.  It was my very first time attending a crop and I had a blast!!!  I was able to do a little shopping, meet new people, have a delicious dinner, accucut a mini album (which I hope you'll see by the end of the 25 DOC, if I get to it soon enough), refill a few of my copic markers and best of all, spend some quality time with great friends.

We had all been together for our 1st & 2nd copic classes, and thought it would be fun to get together to practice.  I might've colored 2 images in a 7 hour span, there was so much to do and see and buy!!  haha... but one of the images I colored was this Christmas Lantern Marcie stamp, on X-Press It cardstock which Yeya will be selling in her shop.  Marcie is absolutely precious and she was the perfect image for a Vintage Christmas card.





Even though I met Sharon & Yeya via youtube, they have quickly become my real life besties.  We talk everyday and sometimes even crop on oovoo.  Yeya is the owner of www.2CreativeChics.com, a shop that I like to promote from time to time and has donated everything in the photo below for 1 lucky winner. 


You can find many of the items I used on this card in her shop.  Please visit her shop's Facebook Page, LIKE the page and leave her a comment.  Then come back here and leave a second comment.



SUPPLIES
- Copic Markers
- X-Press It cardstock
- BoBunny "Blitzen" 6x6 paper pad
- Christmas Lantern Marcie rubber stamp
- Memory Box Tree die
- Vintage Photo distress ink
- Liquid Pearls "Platinum" & "Ruby Red"
- Prima corner bling & felt flowers
- Recollections leaves & flowers
- Martha Stewart Pine leaf punch
- MFT Christmas sentiment & die
- Trim




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Win Santa's Blog Candy
Read the rules HERE and join the fun!!

Two winners each week...
And 2 Grand Prize winners!!



44 comments

Beckie said...

WOWZERS!!! This is gorgeous. Your coloring if fabulous. I love all the details.

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Stampin' Up Ind Demo

Beckie said...

I liked 2 Creative Chics FB page.

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Stampin' Up Ind Demo

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning you have coloured the image beautifully and the layout is absolutely stunning. Caroline xxx

Berina RGA said...

She looks very cute :) very nice card!!

Kimberly J said...

This card is gorgeous! Your copic coloring is awesome. I have several LaLa Land images and have yet to put ink to any of them yet. I think I will now, after Christmas.

Nikki said...

This is just fantastic love your colouring and all the little details you've added in :)

Sharla said...

This is stunning. Love your coloring, it's amazing. That image is adorable and I LOVE that tree!

Sharla said...

I liked and left a comment! :)

Tina Campbell said...

That is a beautiful card and I just love that tree! TFS

kim.scrapper said...

Wow, she is definately a "must have", your card and coloring are amazing. I am having trouble liking their page as the link is not working for me and I can't seem to find their page on fb, help?

Tina Campbell said...

All taken care of:

Tina Zerbe Campbell
Thanks Yeya for a wonderful sponsored gift at Studio D that is a cool prize pack! New fan of your page

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful design and your amazing coloring!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dottie said...

This is absolutely my favorite card! So gorgeous. I decided to play along again. I blogged about you and am working on getting the badge back up on my page.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Another beautiful card today. Great job with the coloring of the image. I really love that silver tree in the background.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I followed your advice to check out 2 Creative Chics on FB and left a message.

Migdalia said...

liked 2 Creative Chics FB page!
Migdalia

Migdalia said...

Beautiful Card..just lovely image!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Chicali said...

ok just did all I was suppossed to...here's my comment : YOUR COLORING IS STUNNING!!! I love the card, Marcie is sooo cute

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Pretty image. Like the felt flower with the pearl embellishing. Like the gem flourish. Like the tree. So much to like about your wonderful card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

alethea said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful card!!! Love all the embellishments you have added and your colouring is divine!!! Thanks so much for the fabulous goodies we can win! HUgsxx

Berina RGA said...

I'm not able to open the FB page.. Can someone help pls..
-Berina

CJ said...

Lovely card. Beautiful coloring. Thank u for sharing.

hugs
Catherine

Marla said...

Amazing coloring job. Love your card. What fun goodies to win. I liked them on facebook!!!

Kavitha Vadhri said...

beautiful card,loved the sentiment and your colouring.very sparkly card

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Not able to open 2 creativechics fb page from the link you mentioned and also from their blog. So followed their blogpost.

thanks
Kavitha vadhri

The Scrapping Factory said...

I love what you have done with your project, very nice! Fabi xxxx

The Scrapping Factory said...

well I tried to leave a comment but don't know if it went through, but anyways lovely job! Fabi xxxx

The Scrapping Factory said...

Just left a message on their FB page....Fabi xxx

jessica said...

She is beautiful and you colored her GORGEOUS!!! and with All the extra embellishments make this one of my favorite cards of yours!! WOW blown away!!!
TFS

jessica said...

I am now a new "liker" of 2 Creative Chics and I left some FB love :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card! I love the image and the felt flower is beautiful. The whole card is beautiful. TFS AJ-

An'Jenic G. said...

I stopped by 2CreativeChics FBPage and followed and I let them know you sent me over.

Berina RGA said...

I couldn't find their FB page. So I sent a message to her in http://www.facebook.com/2CreativeChics

Leah l'Orange said...

this may be my fave project of yours so far through the 25 days, D! i love the little details - that tree looks fantastic, and your little cluster of flowers is just beautiful. also love the aged look with your coloring. shall i keep gushing? (i am in awe of how much crafting you do - i could NEVER keep up with you!)

Leah l'Orange said...

following 2 creative chics - checking out their goodies and saving their shop to my faves!

Ardilla said...

Fab card! Lovely image, so well colored and I love the little details in the card...

cebelica said...

This card is adorable. I love how you colored Marci and how you put everything together. Fab work! Hugs! xx

Linda Clanton said...

I adore this card!!

Linda Clanton said...

Went to 2creativechicks facebook and liked and made comment

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card!!

Renee said...

Love the card!! Especially the gold tree with the wire -- very cute!

Renee said...

Also went to 2 creative Chics and liked their page!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so cute!

Sarah Biswabic said...

I visited Two crafty chick's facebook page and left them a message.