Thinking Of You...

Happy Monday!!

I want to share a card that I made with a long distance friendship in mind.  Every one of us has a friend that either live far away from us and we don't get to see them often, or have lost touch with for whatever reason.  I have a few of those friends and as I made this card I thought about two of them.  I miss them and their friendship, and I wanted to design a card that shows [me] at any given moment throughout my day, how and where I might be thinking of them.

This is why I chose this "SPA" image from Karber Digital to portray this scenario.  She's going about her daily bedtime routine, looking out the window because she thought she saw her friend Katty. 



I used Authentique paper, a Poppy Stamps Madison window die, Martha Stewart border punch & butterfly punches, I Am Roses & Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Fiskars fench punch,  Recollections pearls and random trims.



Maybe this blog post will inspire you to reach out to an old friend; give them a call, shoot a quick email or send them a card (similar to this one) that will let them know you're thinking of them and miss them.

x0, Damaris

4 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Very cute card. I love that image. I am not a prissy girl and don't care to go to spas but when I have been I have had a good time. I am sure your friend will love it. Just the fact that you were thinking of her for no particular reason.
TFS, ANA

Kate said...

Beautiful Card.

Hugs,
Kate

Corinne said...

Great job Damaris.. yes we do all have long distance friends!
Hugs

Sharon said...

Those butterflies are the bomb. Love this color combo! And that window die is soooo cute! Hey, is that me behind the window? lol