Reason to CELEBRATE!!

Happy Monday bloggers!!  

The day is finally here that I can share some exciting news with you!!


Today officially begins my Design Team participation with Karber Digital Images.  They are a web-based company that provides wonderful digital stamps and more.  I am super excited to share with you all the projects I make with their stamps, and hopefully it will inspire you to dig in your crayon box, marker stash and/or color pencil case *lol*, and get to Koloring with Karber!!  hehe

(click on photos to enlarge)


I chose to use Cocktel Denny in my first Karber project because she fit everything I wanted to express in this blog.  She's celebrating (champagne in hand) and is ready to party.  There are a few things I am celebrating this month and it just made sense (on so many levels) to incorporate her in this card.

1.  I am celebrating my birthday (2/2).
2.  I am celebrating being a part of my first Design Team - YAY!!
3.  I am celebrating (at the end of the month), taking my Copic Certification class.



I knew I wanted this card to have bling and flowers, and I knew I wanted it to look classic, elegant and fancy.  So, the best way to make that happen was to use classic colors (red, black & white) and make sure that Cocktel Denny was the center of attention.  


As always, I will provide a list of supplies at the end of this blog, but before I go I want to thank everyone who has left me wonderful & supportive comments here.  I really appreciate you taking the time to write me those sweet messages and I welcome tons more!!  lol.  

I also want to thank Berenice R. (one of the co-owners of Karber), for asking me to be on her DT and for trusting that I'll do a great job.  You have no idea how flattered and appreciative I am.


I hope you all have a wonderful week and be sure to check back every Monday at 7am for a new Karber inspired project.

x0, Damaris


SUPPLIES
* copic markers
* Karber digital image - Cocktel Denny
* Spellbinders - Classic Large Scallop Ovals, Classic Large Ovals & Labels 18
* Recollections - bling on a roll
* Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
* Martha Stewart double loop punch
* Recollections & Bazzil cardstock
* Lost & Found "Union Square" 6x6 paper pad
* Stampin' Up Word Window & Modern Label punches
* Stampin' Up "Celebrate Everything" stamp set
* Versafine black ink

9 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Congrats on being on a design team. Very much deserved. I know you had been wanting to make a design team and now you have accomplished just that. Like they say, good things come to those who wait.
Happy belated Birthday. Hope you celebrated with family and friends and had a wonderful time.
Lastly, I am happy to know that you will be able to take that copic class you have been wanting to for such a long time.
Your card is super nice. Love the red, black and beige tones. They look great together. Loving all the embellishments.

Dottie said...

Congratulations, Damaris! That is so wonderful! You do such great work. The card is so pretty, I love the colors.

jessica said...

Congrats!! I know you will ROCK this team! Looks like this is a fab month already!

linlin3555 said...

Congrats that is great news I'm so excited to see more of your wonderful designs!! Love the card!!

Corinne said...

Great card, love your coloring..and I hope you had a very happy Birthday..
Hugs

Sharon said...

Congrats Damaris! I can't wait to see all the other things you create. Great card, and awesome coloring!

AtStudioD said...

Thanks so much. I am very grateful.

x0, D

glowegal said...

Yay! Congrats! You really made an absolutely stunning show stopper of a card! Wowza! Just gorgeous! Thank you so so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Looking forward to being on the team with you and seeing more beautiful works!

kim.scrapper said...

Cpngratulations Damaris, they are so lucky to have you on their design team. I love each and every card you make and will be there to support you along your new journey. Way to go, I am so proud and excited for you! Hugz