Live, Love, Laugh

I'm trying to (as I color), make cards and take photos so I can keep up with my blogging.  So far I have about 3-5 more things to blog about, but you probably won't see it until the end of this week or early next week.  It all depends on how fast I can make them and how much I can upload.

I like to also share my work in videos, so sometimes I "hoard" these cards until I have a few to show in one video.  =)


Anyway, today's card was inspired by the weekly My Favorite Things challenge.  Every Wednesday they share a sketch of a card and every week they choose a winner.  I never upload my cards to the Splitcoasters website, not because I'm afraid I won't win, but because I really haven't figured out how to use that website.  It's so confusing to me!!  lol.  But every week I do save their sketches and I try to complete the challenge.  This week I was able to do it on time.


Using TGF "Miss Anya Bags" I was able to make this cute card for any occasion.  I love the colors and I absolutely love the bling.  =)  I hope you are inspired to use teal and orange in your next project and leave me a comment letting me know what you made.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check the list of supplies below.

Be Blessed.
x0, Damaris


SUPPLIES
* copic markers
* memento ink
* Spellbinders Nestabilities
* Recollection cardstock, bling & flowers
* Vintage photo distress ink
* TGF "Miss Anya Bags" stamp
* Authentique "Gathering" 6x6 paper pad
* ArtMinds dimensionals
* Studio G gate-fold card base
* Inkadinkado "Live, Love, Laugh" stamp


1 comment

Sharon said...

I'm so happy you have time to craft everyday. Enjoy it please! This card is adorable!