10 Things I Love...

...About You!

Hi bloggers.  I know Valentine's Day is over, but I wanted to share with you the mini album and altered project that I made for my husband this year.  I procrastinated (as we Aquarian crafters do), and so I was working on it up until 6pm on Valentine's Day.  Phew!!  Just made it!! 

The problem I came across was finding a nice box to store the mini in, something that I can present to him.  It took me just about 2 hours to figure out what to do (as I worked on the charm for the mini), but I managed to turn on a light bulb and do something I hadn't planned on.  =)





The box used to be filled with Ghirardelli chocolates!!





















The video below will explain more in detail what I used for create this mini album (if you are interested or curious), but basically it was an array of products by MME, MFT & WOC.  I really enjoyed making this mini in a matter of 2 stressful days and next time I'll make sure to give myself at least 2 weeks... but then again, I really work well under pressure.



Thanks for checking in.

Je t'adore, Damaris

2 comments

Dottie said...

I love the way you did all that! Too cool. The mini album you did for your hubby is just awesome. Girl, I've said it before, I'll say it again. You got talent!

Sharon said...

Great idea with the chocolate box! I'm glad you finished it and I know he loved it!