My 1st Pair of Earrings!!

So, ever since I started making a mini album of my baby shower, I have found so many new things!! Altering projects, bigger flowers, charms, etc. Well because I wanted to learn how to make a charm for my mini I decided that I would search youtube. Through that I also found there was a huge community of people making jewelry also... (similar to charms)... I decided that I would buy all the ingredients (including all the tools, beads, storage, crystals, etc) and try this new craft out.

I started by making a few stick pins & a bookmark, which you can see in the photo below.
Then I tried making a charm and came up with one that I made for my friend Sharon (SMScrapper on YT)...

And my very latest craft project are these earrings that I made in the photo below... I used 4mm pink swarovski crystal beads, tibetan earring holders and white glass pearl beads.

To be honest the way these earrings hang is kinda weird. Maybe I used too many techniques? But in any case, they are not for sale and were just made as a tester, to get the hang of using the tools, making loops and knowing what items to use. I will try to make more this week and finally set up my Etsy seller's account (add bank acct., etc). When/If I do, I will surely create a blog to share my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by.

Be Blessed.
x0, Damaris




2 comments

Sharon said...

I love how the earrings turned out! So cute! Great job! See, now you REALLY have me wanting beads and stuff! Lol

Debbie said...

Super cute earings!! You did great.