YaY!! I've seen many blog awards around town (lol), but never thought I'd get one. [sidebar: does it really make a difference having awards on your blog?]
Anywho, a very sweet lady by the name of Jackie http://scrappinglatina.blogspot.com (who, by the way, sounds and speaks EXACTLY like my sister Nancy who lives in Staten Island, NY and who I met on You tube), gave me this blog award and now I get to pay it forward to those of you who I follow and inspire me.
The Libster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.
As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1. Creating a post where you blog about the Libster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks.
2. Let them know you chose them.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded.
5. Have fun!
Here are my top 5 picks.
1. Sharon - http://smscrapperdesigns.blogspot.com/ - She's genuine. Sweet. Funny and very creative. She might not blog as much as she wants to (and maybe this award will get her motivated - lol), but she does have a you tube channel that is full of creative ideas and fun giveaways. Check her out.
2. Scraps, Love, Dear, Hun - http://abunchofscraps.blogspot.com/ - This chick is like wonder woman! She has a lot of kids (that I can't even count - lol) and always gets tons of crafting done. I don't know how she does it, but if you're a lazy crafter who is planning a party, you might want to check out her etsy store too... she'll do the work that you don't feel like doing. LOL
3. Lisa G. - http://gobeagirl.blogspot.com/ - Her copic coloring is to die for!!! Her cards are adorable and I can't wait to see what else she comes up with!!
4. Stacy (The Scrapbooking Cottage) - http://thescrapbookingcottage.blogspot.com/ - Not only does she make great cards, but she sells stamps and lots of craft items for great prices!! Thanks for providing great products and quick service.
5. Amy - http://athousandsheetsofpaper.blogspot.com/ - Because she always make gorgeous cards, so bright and advanced. I love her work and she inspires me. So thank you.